Thursday, February 12, 2009

Attrition

Today I have to report a bit of computer difficulty that may slow my posts here on Lead Gardens. I happened to fall today while carrying my laptop over to our printer. Unfortunately I fell hard and killed my Mac bigtime... :(. And sustained some minor injuries that hopefully will not keep me from getting back on the regimental duty roster asap.

I think my computer is terminal and I will have to buy a new machine in the next couple of days so please stay tuned until I can get back up to speed. Until then I'm posting via my Iphone so at least I can keep everyone posted.

....the wonders and headaches of technology....

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Well the "good news" is that whatever you buy will probably be a much better computer than the one you killed . . . technology moves so quickly.

Hope that you feel better soon too.


-- Jeff

Fitz-Badger said...

Hope your unjuries are minor and you're back in the line soon!

I know about computer troubles - I hope you didn't lose too much data, work, etc.